Find a hotel near the Champs-Elysées for your family trip to Paris
The children's choice: the Elysées Mermoz hotel!
Chosen as "Children's favourite" by Marie Claire magazine, the Elysées Mermoz hotel is one of those secret Parisian places which is kept well-guarded by its regulars.
This "Children's favourite" recognition was no coincidence; It's the fruit of our "happy child, happy parents!" philosophy. This caring approach at every stage of your stay is one of our day-to-day priorities and is popular with families and travellers all over the world.
The Elysées Mermoz hotel has been a 4-star, independent and family-run hotel for more than half a century. Exchange, generosity, transmission, and the concept of a large family are important values that children undoubtedly feel. At the Elysées Mermoz hotel, the most important stars are the ones that shine in the eyes of children when they play, have fun, laugh and discover.
Reasons why children love the Elysées Mermoz hotel:
At the Elysées Mermoz hotel, we provide children with games and services to satisfy their curiosities, ignite their creativity and bring out their personalities. What's more, the staff of the Elysées Mermoz hotel regularly check on the children, and there's also lots of activities for children of all ages.
- a Playstation that they can use in their room or in the Home-Cinema room,
- an iPad that they can borrow to entertain themselves and watch their cartoons,
- recreational games,
- educational games,
- lots of secret costumes in an enchanted chest,
- and the "Express Yourself" drawing competition.
Reasons why parents love the Elysées Mermoz hotel:
The Elysées Mermoz hotel is chosen by parents and for family holidays for several reasons:
- a "family and child friendly" service and reception
- an ideal location, two minutes from the Champs-Elysées, close to metro lines 1 and 9, and a 15 minute walk from the Jardin des Tuileries and the Palais de la Découverte
- a reasonably-sized, quiet hotel located on a peaceful street to guarantee restful nights and naps
- family rooms (overlooking the courtyard) for 4 people, rooms which can accommodate 3 people (with a cot or an additional bed), rooms close to one another (a maximum of 5 rooms per floor)
- a Parisian atmosphere, the kindness of the staff and a high-quality service
- close to the main leisure and tourist attractions
- pushchairs, cots, bottle warmers, and baby-changing mats are available
- a parking space close to the hotel (charged for and booking required)
- airport transfer service, Disneyland Paris, train stations (charged for and booking required)
- airport transfer service, Disneyland Paris, train stations, for large families, 8 people maximum (charged for)
- childcare service (charged for and booking required)
- an approach linked to the support for artistic creativity (sponsorship, FIAC partners, Do Disturb, Slash Mag...)
- an educational and recreational approach
For large families or holidays with grandparents, please contact us by phone on 01.42.25.75.30 or +33 1 42 25 75 30 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We can provide rooms which are close to each other.
Lara Martin / Hôtel Elysées Mermoz, 30 rue Jean Mermoz 75008 Paris Champs-Elysées