Top shopping destination for lovers of Paris.
Don’t we all hanker after really special souvenirs of Paris which are original, fashionable and made in France?
Les Parisettes is a boutique store that features all that is Parisian particularly in their use of the iconic Eiffel Tower motif. Step inside this fabulous shop and discover tasteful and quality gifts that are ethically and environmentally friendly. There’s something for everyone here amongst the displays of little decorative knick-knacks, kitchen accessories, leather goods, fine stationery, jewellery and games. Maryse and Sophie, the owners, are proud to promote and celebrate the art of French style in all their fun merchandise.
- For your Christmas shopping or souvenirs, the Art Ensuite Blog recommends:
- In the Kitchen: The metro and train map (RATP) series and, in particular the chopping board, sugar bowl, oven gloves and apron.
- For Him: Box of 3 magnetized balls made from wood and each embossed with the Eiffel Tower.
- For Her: An Ipad cover with a feminine design from the Bertrand cake store.
- Family Fun: Jeu des 7 familles,( Happy Families) a classic French card game to explore Paris .
- Quirky gifts: Laser cut models of typical landmarks of Paris.
- Sleep under the Eiffel Tower: Duvet cover featuring the Eiffel Tower.
Visit the stores in Paris, or the e-shop on the website
Boutiques les Parisettes
95 avenue Emile Zola
Métro : Charles Michel, ligne 10
26 rue Malar
Métro : Ecole militaire, or La Tour-Maubourg, ligne 8
Tél : +33 (1) 75 43 23 65
Photos : ©Les parisettes, ©Jeux Sylvie de Soye
Hotel Elysées Mermoz **** 30, rue Jean Mermoz 75008 Paris